INpower Real Estate Division provides risk advisory and brokage services to property management companies and owners of real estate worldwide.
By leveraging our team’s expertise in Irvine, Houston, Dallas and Boston, we deliver quality coverage analysis, insurance market relationships, analytics, claims advocacy and administrative services.
The current climate in commercial real estate is experiencing significant challenges and uncertainties.
This comes at a time when insurance market conditions are becoming more restrictive. This requires a specialty insurance brokerage services to navigate these challenges. INpower’s Real Estate Division expertise is well-positioned to achieve cost effective and comprehensive insurance and risk transfer solutions.
INpower works directly with domestic insurance carriers and accesses Lloyd’s of London markets for:
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Companies
- Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Property Owners
- Bank-owned Property Portfolios
- Retail/Shopping Centers/Etc.
INpower’s commitment to the industry includes these services:
- Contract Review
- Due Diligence for Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Lender Requirement Compliance
- Construction Project Advisory
- Business Interruption Review
- Claims Consultancy & Advocacy
INpower devotes resources and capabilities to achieve your financial goals and to create meaningful relations between our clients and the insurance underwriting community.