When the unexpected becomes reality, will the claims services from your broker rise to the challenge?
At INpower, we view Claims Management as the absolute fulfillment of our professional promise. This is when the rubber meets the road, and our time to show advocacy and support to our clients.
As an advocate for our client, our goal is to see that the adjusting and settlement process associated with a loss goes as smoothly as possible.
When a loss occurs, our claims team actively engages with adjusters, insurers, and legal representatives to help facilitate the entire process.
Our significant experience in handling a broad array of complex claims well position us to provide best in class claims support.
INpower’s Claim Management Services include but are not limited to:
- 24/7 claim monitoring through closure
- Electronic claim reporting
- Evaluating carrier coverage
- Facilitating communications/carrier and client representatives, including defense counsel
- Assisting with coverage dispute resolution
- Creating customized claim review/analysis
- Development of internal claims procedures and reporting requirements
- Providing updates on recent legal opinions and regulatory changes that impact your company
Our support and advocacy remain steadfast until settlement of your claim, regardless of size. We welcome the opportunity to show you that we are IN it Together!
Bradway G. Widing
Senior Vice President & Director of Clean Energy Division
Bradway has over 30 years of experience managing and directing Energy & Clean Energy Insurance programs. Prior to launching INpower's Clean Energy initiative, he was an Account Executive at several large brokerages, including Marsh & McLennan, Willis Group and Alexander Howden. Bradway specializes in the design of renewable energy insurance programs for developers, owners, and manufacturers of emerging clean technologies by optimizing the risk to their investors and customers. Bradway is a graduate of Boston University and has 4 grown children.