- Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates)
- Basic Proposal formatting (transposing quotes into word document proposals)
- Check/Scan Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs
- Assist in renewing all insurance licenses, i.e. Non – resident producer licensing
- Receptionist Duties (i.e. phones, mail, office supply orders)
- Assist Account Manager with various requests
- CA DOI License and at least 5 years of industry experience
- Strong experience with all policy transaction aspects of AMS 360
- Eforms- Applications, ID Cards, and Certificates
- Strong understanding of MS Office products
- Word – superior skills
- Excel – superior skills
- Outlook – superior skills
- PowerPoint – proficient
- Experience with
- Scan Snap or similar product
- Adobe Acrobat
- Ecerts Online would be a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience working in paperless environment – mandatory
Summary The Private Client Group/Personal Lines Producer works independently and with referral sources to identify and call upon affluent prospects in need of sophisticated personal insurance products and risk management solutions. In addition to new business...
Summary Seeking a proven and competitive Employee Benefits Producer to expand and grow CGIS’ EB business by producing and managing a book of EB clients in the 50-5,000+ lives sector. Responsible for developing strong business relationships and closing business to...
Position Duties Receptionist Duties (i.e. phones, mail, office supply orders) Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates) Assist Account Manager with various requests Check Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs Assist in renewing all insurance...
We Value our Employees!
Health & Dental
401k + Matching