The Private Client Group/Personal Lines Producer works independently and with referral sources to identify and call upon affluent prospects in need of sophisticated personal insurance products and risk management solutions. In addition to new business generation and account retention, this position will work closely with management to define and implement the overall sales and marketing strategy of this department. This is an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work within a growing practice group.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify prospects for personal insurance products and services from referral sources and existing clients
- Establish and maintain a strong network of referral sources and centers of influence
- Work with management to continually improve our customer service offering through unique value added services
- Provide proactive risk management advice to current clients
- Identify and close potential cross-sell opportunities
- When needed be involved with more complicated claims situations
- Work with support team to resolve client issues
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Consistent attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of work
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use technology to manage workflow and communicate effectively
- Excellent documentation
- Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing meeting deadlines and juggling multiple assignments
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Solid proficiency in math for use in Excel required
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Adherence to all personnel policies, procedures and rules contained in the Employee Handbook
- Ability to maintain professional and productive relationships with other staff, working closely with other departments where applicable
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Marketing preferred or 8 + years of success selling sophisticated personal insurance products and risk management solutions.
- Must demonstrate successful track record of persuading/influencing others within the private client industry ideally in an insurance brokerage or other financial services based organization
- Technical knowledge of personal lines insurance products and the unique needs of Private Client/High Net Worth clientele required
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal, networking, relationship building, problem solving and decision making skills required
Position Duties Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates) Basic Proposal formatting (transposing quotes into word document proposals) Check/Scan Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs Assist in renewing all insurance licenses, i.e. Non - resident...
Summary Seeking a proven and competitive Employee Benefits Producer to expand and grow CGIS’ EB business by producing and managing a book of EB clients in the 50-5,000+ lives sector. Responsible for developing strong business relationships and closing business to...
Position Duties Receptionist Duties (i.e. phones, mail, office supply orders) Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates) Assist Account Manager with various requests Check Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs Assist in renewing all insurance...
We Value our Employees!
Health & Dental
401k + Matching