- Receptionist Duties (i.e. phones, mail, office supply orders)
- Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates)
- Assist Account Manager with various requests
- Check Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs
- Assist in renewing all insurance licenses, i.e. Non – resident producer licensing
- CA DOI License and at least 2 years of industry experience
- Strong experience with all policy servicing aspects of AMS 360
- Strong understanding of MS Office products
- Experience with
- Scan Snap or similar product
- Adobe Acrobat
- Ecerts Online
- Prior work in paperless environment a plus
Position Duties Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates) Basic Proposal formatting (transposing quotes into word document proposals) Check/Scan Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs Assist in renewing all insurance licenses, i.e. Non - resident...
Summary The Private Client Group/Personal Lines Producer works independently and with referral sources to identify and call upon affluent prospects in need of sophisticated personal insurance products and risk management solutions. In addition to new business...
Summary Seeking a proven and competitive Employee Benefits Producer to expand and grow CGIS’ EB business by producing and managing a book of EB clients in the 50-5,000+ lives sector. Responsible for developing strong business relationships and closing business to...
We Value our Employees!
Health & Dental
401k + Matching