- CA DOI License and at least 2 years of industry experience
- Strong experience with all policy servicing aspects of AMS 360
- Strong understanding of MS Office products
- Experience with
- Scan Snap or similar product
- Adobe Acrobat
- Ecerts Online
- Prior work in paperless environment a plus
- Receptionist Duties (i.e. phones, mail, office supply orders)
- Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates)
- Assist Account Manager with various requests
- Check Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs
- Assist in renewing all insurance licenses, i.e. Non – resident producer licensing
Assistant Account Manager / Administrative Assistant
Position Duties Basic data entry in AMS database (i.e. submissions, certificates) Basic Proposal formatting (transposing quotes into word document proposals) Check/Scan Policies, Order Loss Runs, MVRs Assist in renewing all insurance licenses, i.e. Non - resident...
Producer Private Client Group
Summary The Private Client Group/Personal Lines Producer works independently and with referral sources to identify and call upon affluent prospects in need of sophisticated personal insurance products and risk management solutions. In addition to new business...
Producer Consultant Employee Benefits
Summary Seeking a proven and competitive Employee Benefits Producer to expand and grow CGIS’ EB business by producing and managing a book of EB clients in the 50-5,000+ lives sector. Responsible for developing strong business relationships and closing business to...
We Value our Employees!
Health & Dental
401k + Matching
Interested?! Talk with Us to Set Up an Interview
Preferred way of contact here.